more>>See More

Who Can be our partner?
By sally on 2018-01-18

    CUECC’s partner can be a qualified company with rich or few experience in recommending students to study in China; or our partner can be an individual who has or has not recommended students to Chinese schools, but in contact with foreigners who are willing to study in China.

Commission clarification

1.Only for successfully registered & tuition payment completed students

2.No commission for scholarship students

3.No commission for your personal application

How to Get Commission

1. After the student you submitted on our platform got admission and paid all fees to the university, make sure you collect their payment receipt of tuition to the university. (Can be a picture, scan copy or PDF.)

2. Send the receipt to our email:

3. Receive feedback (It usually takes just three business days for you to receive feedback.) and confirm your commission amount.

4. Get Commission

Chinese Chinese    English English    Korean Korean    Japanese Japanese    French French    Russian Russian    Vietnamese Vietnamese