STUDY TIBETEN LANGUAGE IN TIBET UNIVERSITY
Tuition: 16400 RMB/year
Application fee: 50 USD
Application Documents Required
All documents (PDF scan) to be sent via email for application consideration:
1. TU Application Form for International students (completed, typed, and signed)
2. A passport-sized headshot photo (digital version in jpeg)
3. Valid passport front page (passport must have at least two  empty visa pages)
4. Certificate of the highest academic degree earned
5. Recommendation letter from the applicant's school or other organization
A. Language Courses
Basic Tibetan: These courses are for
students who have no prior knowledge of
Tibetan language. The courses include:
Basic Tibetan Grammar Patterns, Spoken
Tibetan and Practice (Lhasa Dialect), Basic
Tibetan Written Grammar. Please note:
Basic Tibetan courses are aided by
English-language materials and Tibet
University teachers using English and
Mandarin Chinese to explain fundamental
concepts of the Tibetan language.
Intermediate Tibetan: For students who have previously studied the fundamentals of
Tibetan grammar and can read and speak basic Tibetan. The courses include Tibetan
Customs, Lhasa Spoken Reading Book, and Tibetan Written Grammar.
Advanced Tibetan: The courses include Contemporary Tibetan Literature, Sakya
Aphorism, and Ancient Literature.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.